Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vroom Vroom!!

Keaton is obsessed with any motorized vehicles! Cars, trucks, four-wheelers, motorcycles, tractors, even golf carts. You name it, he loves it!! He always wants us to take him outside and let him sit in the drivers seat and pretend drive or go in the garage and get on the four wheeler. It's so cute! The funniest thing was when I took him with me to pick up our four wheeler from the Honda place and right when I got him out of the car he started kicking excitedly and pointing all around him at the four wheelers and motorcycles. He kept screaming loudly, "vroom, vroom". Everyone was laughing and thought it was so cute! He was like a kid in a candy store! He also points and says, "vroom, vroom", to any car he sees on TV or in a book we're reading to him. As you can see, this "hobby" has been going on a while...

Needless to say, his favorite movie is Cars! DeeDee and Snow sent him a shirt with Lighting McQueen on it and he just loves it!

Another gift came last week...Mawmaw and Pop bought him a Cozy Coupe and of course we can hardly get him out of it! (the one in the picture above was his friend, Aidan's)




You can tell he was thrilled! I might have a future race car driver on my hands!!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

As I was reading this, I couldnt help but think that you def have a future race car driver on your hands. Lets just hope he takes on the mechanic skills so he can do all the car work for yah, haha. Its awesome how smiley and excited he gets over certain things. I love it!

Cara said...

Keaton pictures make my day! Looks like you're going to have a little heartbreaker with a need for speed on your hands!