Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
When I had Keaton everything was ready months before he was born! There are a few factors as to why I'm not prepared this time around. First being that we don't know the sex so there's not a whole heck of a lot I can do to the room anyway. Second is that we just moved in here and I've been working on getting Keaton settled in and his room finished before I work on my unborn child's room that he/she wont even use for the first month! =) I realized once I had Keaton that everything doesn't have to be perfectly finished and in it's place right when you get home from the hospital! The baby will be sleeping in our room at first and Kyle will be home all day everyday the rest of the week so he'll be able to get a lot done during the day. I'm just a lot more relaxed I guess! =)
Last night I told Kyle that this was the last night for us to tuck Keaton in as an only child since he's staying at my parents house tonight. We all laid down in his bed and we started telling him that C/Karter was coming out out of my belly and we'd get to hold him/her soon, wasn't that cool! He said, "YES!" and threw his arms in the air. He said he was going to give C/Karter kisses! He's just so cute and he's really excited! I can't wait until he meets the baby! He's going to be such a great big brother!
As for me I really can't believe it's tomorrow!! I can't wait! Please keep us in your prayers and I'll post the sex as soon as I'm up to it! =) My guess is boy! =) We'll see! Oh and my feet...they look like Professor Klump from The Nutty Professor!! No lie! Actually my right foot does, the left isn't tooooo bad but it's just unbelievable what pregnancy can do to a girl! =) I honestly have no ankles at the moment! Just 2 tree trunks! I really should drink more water as I hardly drink any but oh well, baby will be out tomorrow!
Here's some video I took the other morning of him eating breakfast. I love the stage he's at right now, the kid cracks me up! =)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
1. September's warmer of the month is this adorable Jack-O-Lantern and the Scent of the Month is Spiced Carmel Sugar...YUM! This warmer and scent is 10% off this month so get it before Halloween! I also started Kristin's Scent of the Month Club that you can join so check that info out on my website: www.scentsy.com/kristinkotzebue or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
2. Anyone Know Anyone in CANADA!?! Do you live in Canada? Starting October 1st, Scentsy will have the ability to sell to and recruit team members in Canada. There aren't ANY consultants in Canada right now. Just imagine if you could be the very first consultant in an entire country. Your team would grow massively and so would your paycheck. Canadians have an amazing opportunity to get in on the company while it is brand new to their area. The first Scentsy consultant in America brings in a nice little paycheck of $75K a month! Wouldn't that be nice! =) You can sign up from my website starting Oct 1st to become one of the first Canadian consultants! Contact me if you, a friend, or relative that lives in Canada that would be interested!
3. NEW PRODUCTS :
-New Mid-sized warmers $25 (these are smaller than the normal warmers, yet bigger than a plug-in)
-Travel tins $5 -Scentsy System now $40 instead of $44
- Plug In Packages available now!! We also have plug ins available in lots of new colors!
4. NEW SCENTS: Most of the old favorites are still available but now there are lots of new scents for the winter months! Just to name a few newbies...Pomegranate Ice, Spiced Grapefruit, Christmas Tree, Coconut Macaroon, Cutiepie Cupcake, Coffee Shop, Mochadoodle, and MANY more!
5. Christmas is right around the corner so if you're wanting to earn free product for yourself or as Christmas gifts then get with me now to book your party! Obviously since I'm having a baby in about 2 weeks Sept. is the best month for basket parties. This is when you take my bag of smaller scent testers, catalogs, and order forms to work, your kids games/practices, share it with family and friends, anyone you can think of! It's an easy way to make lots of sales and earn your free stuff without having an actual party at your house. You can keep my stuff for a week or two while you make your rounds and then when you bring it back to me, we calculate how much free stuff you've earned! =) EASY!