So I am now in the double digits of this pregnancy!! =) I'm 10 weeks which means I'm 1/4 of the way done!! Whoo-hoo!! Since we're moving back home I know the weeks are going to just fly by because we'll be so busy!
I had a dream last night that seemed so real!! I had just had the baby and was holding it, just gazing at it in awe and I just assumed it was a boy (apparently I didn't remember the verdict during the birth) when Kyle came in and I told him that we had to think of a name for him and he told me that it wasn't a he, it was a she. I was so excited and just stared at her and started crying. It was so sweet! The baby in my dream actually wasn't that cute if I remember right, hehe, but I loved her and it seemed so real!! I just can't wait! The dream got me thinking that it really is a 50/50 chance (duh!) and just because I had a boy the first time doesn't mean that's what the second will be but we'll see!!!
The baby has had some major changes recently:
- Baby's heart is completely developed!
- Baby clearly looks like a baby now! (I no longer have a blob!)
- All organ systems are present.
- Baby's face is well formed! (awww, I can't wait to see what he/she looks like!)
- Baby is ALMOST as long as a AA battery, so about 1.5 inches. (comparing my baby to a battery isn't nearly as cute or satisfying as comparing it to fruit like we have been doing!)
We worked all weekend on the house and I am so surprised by how much we got done!! We pretty much got everything we don't want to leave here packed up in our travel trailer that we're pulling back. I also organized the house and all the closets and drawers look fantastic if I do say so myself! I'm soooo excited to be moving home I just can't wait!! Hope yall had a good weekend!