Friday, February 27, 2009

Yee-Haw!!!

We are headed back to Texas!!!

We don't know any exact dates but we know we'll be there sometime in March!! Whoo-hooo!! We're so excited and can't wait to spend time with friends and family! Kyle got a job in Houston so we'll soon be heading back so he can go ahead and get busy working. Our house here is going to be put on the market so in the meantime we'll be living with my parents until it's sold. Please, please, please pray that our house here will sell quick, not because we don't want to live with my parents (because we're actually looking forward to that for a while) but because a huge weight will be lifted off our shoulders once it's sold and we don't have to worry about it anymore! We know it's in God's hands so it will sell when it's supposed to sell but we're really hoping it's sooner rather than later!



Colorado was a fun adventure for a year where we made some amazing memories! We met some new friends and really enjoyed traveling as a family and seeing all the sights that we never would have known about or seen if we hadn't lived here. We had some amazing camping trips, hikes, and ski trips so I'd say we really took advantage of our time here!!

Now onto our next journey as a family and who knows what God has in store! =)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I know you must be really excited to be coming home!

Melissa said...

Woohooo!!!!!

LV said...

that's so cool, maybe we can get our little ones together!

Cara said...

YAY YAY YAY! I'm so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I should have read your blog before posting on FB- it's going to be SO nice to live with your parents for a while! Especially as you get a little bigger and need some help with that little man who may be approaching those terrible twos I hear so much about!:)

Joy said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Kristin this post made my night....can't wait until y'all are back in Texas where y'all belong!!! Love you!!!

Kimmie said...

As I said on myspace.....so stinking excited to have yall back in town. Pack up and move already, haha. Keep up posted and if yall need anything once here, let us know.

Rachel Buckley said...

I guess I'm the only one that is sad to hear this news...you're leaving before we got to see each other--even through we're pretty far away, I feel like I'm losing a neighbor! Oh, so sad! excited for you to be back home though--good luck with the move!