Sunday, April 18, 2010

ALS Success!

This is my first blogging attempt to catch up...blogging lately has felt like a homework assignment that I haven't completed and it's just hanging over my head, ridiculous I know! So in my attempt to catch up on fun pics and things going on here I will start with the ALS walk!!

What an honor it was to raise money and walk in honor of Kyle's PawPaw, Audice! He was such a great man and I know he was smiling down on us as his wife, kids, grandkids, and great grandkids walked in his name! It made me feel very proud to be a part of it! There were other men there in wheelchairs, some with feeding tubes, with their teams. It was so sad to see them because having seen PawPaw go through that I know what they're experiencing. I pray there is a cure for the horrible disease soon!!

We're still taking donations so it's not too late to go to my website and donate!
http://www.active.com/donate/ch2010/kristinkotzebue



Karter with Aunt Amanda and Uncle Brad!

Keaton and Daddy making mile 3!!


Keaton with his balloon gun!

WE LOVE YOU PAWPAW!!!

No comments: