Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was a busy one but so much fun because it was spent with childhood friends and family!

On Saturday I went to my friend Paige's baby shower. She looks soooo amazing and is just beautiful pregnant! It was so good to see her and her twin sister, Stacey! The 3 of us have so many memories growing up together and still after all these years we are so close! We don't get to see each other as much as we would like (we all left the state for a while) but now that we're all back in Texas at the same time hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other! The shower was a lot of fun and I got some ideas for things to register/ask for...hello diaper bag!! =) Love it Paige!

The 2 Pregos!

Just like old times! =)

Then that evening I went to another friend that I've known since Elementary, Kristel's, wedding reception. Her and TJ got married in May and are expecting a little girl in July! They make such a cute couple and I am so happy for them! The dinner was a lot of fun and seeing more friends was a blast.

Another beautiful pregnant friend! =)

Jaimie, Kristel, Me, and Joy...LOVE IT!

Sunday we went to Kyle's family reunion and had a great time with cousins, etc. Most of the people we didn't know but Kyle's mom really enjoyed showing off her kids and especially Keaton to everyone! My aunt asked me to bring my Scentsy stuff so she could look at it and all morning I kept reminding myself not to forget it so by the time we were half way to El Campo I remembered the diaper bag. Actually I remembered that I had forgotten the diaper bag, hehe! But of course I didn't forget my Scentsy stuff!! =) Keaton was fine because I borrowed diapers from our cousin but he was barefoot the whole day because of it. Oh well, I really don't think anybody even noticed! He sure didn't seem to mind! My aunts and cousins loved Scentsy and I got my first orders. I am just loving this stuff! You'd think I would calm down after the initial excitement but I just seem to get more into it! =) I think that's a good thing though, it means I'm enjoying what I'm doing, right?!

Monday continued to be fun and spent with friends. I met JoDee for lunch and shopping (without Mr. Keaton!!) so it was a wonderful time! We loved catching up and it was nice to walk around with another adult and have some time to myself! Moms just have to have that!

I am feeling very blessed for the long friendships and family that I have! I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! There must really be something in the air! So many babies on the way!

Kimmie said...

Yall are the cutest pregnant women ever. So glad you had a fun baby shower, wedding and reunion filled wknd.

Melissa said...

okay....
1) you are looking TOO fabulous!
2) where did you get that cute dress you wore to the reception
3) i'm sooo bummed i cant make it to the scentsy party tomorrow, but i'm thinking i want some of those plug ins! if you come to my shower will you be sure to bring some samples! ;)