Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

A lot of my blogger friends were doing 27 days of thanks where you post something you're thankful for each day leading up to Thanksgiving. I thought that was a great idea but knew I wouldn't stick with it because with a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old I just don't have much time these days! So instead I decided to have one post that lists 27 things I am thankful for!!

In no particular order...
  1. My family
  2. My friends
  3. My 2 adorable, healthy kids!
  4. Music
  5. Twilight Series
  6. Girls Night Out
  7. Movies
  8. Sunny days with a cool breeze
  9. Scentsy
  10. My hubby/best friend
  11. Sleep!! Karter is pretty much sleeping through the night already!!
  12. My son being potty trained!
  13. Egg Nog
  14. Gluten free french toast sticks! MMMM!
  15. Betty Crocker gluten free desserts!
  16. Dancing
  17. Roof over my head here and a possible renter for our house in CO!
  18. Christmas decorations and music
  19. Kyle's vacation days- he's off from Christmas til New Years!
  20. Football- Ags play Texas today...WHOOP!!!!
  21. The Ranch- Keaton is just in heaven whenever we go and I LOVE seeing him so happy!
  22. My video baby monitor-I love seeing what Karter is up to without having to go into her room and risk disturbing her!
  23. Books- if you have a good one you've read recently, let me know!!
  24. Hot Showers- these become a luxury after you have kids!
  25. Vacations- we might go skiing on our old stomping grounds in CO and then I can't wait for our annual trip to Garner this summer!
  26. The funny things that Keaton says! He just cracks me up!!
  27. MY LIFE!!!

Thank you God for all that you have blessed me with, I am SO THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a very safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!

No comments: