Monday, November 16, 2009

Pictures Pictures

I have very talented friends! =)
I've complimented my friend, Cara, before on her photography skills. Now my friend, Lyndsay, is to thank for taking great pictures of my kids! Funny how my favorite pictures of my children have been taken by my friends instead of the "professional" photographers that I pay lots of money for!! Lyndsay is growing her business so if you need pictures taken, she's fantastic as you can tell! =) These are just some of my favorites and she recently took our family portraits so I'll be posting those soon!

























2 comments:

Melissa said...

ok this answer my question to you in my email?!?!? they are wonderful pictures! do you think she would do something for us? i am always worried he wont smile or something lol! but little karter did wonderful!

Tiffany said...

Wow!! She got the best smiles out of Karter! How precious!! Keaton looks like he knows what he is doing in front of a camera :) This was clearly not his first photoshoot! So cute!