Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kambry's Baptism

Titus 3:5God saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but according to his mercy, through the water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

January 29th was a big day for our little Kambry!! She was baptized and it was beautiful!! We had our family all there with us as Pastor Don held our little girl and we prayed over her, promising to feed her soul with HIS good word!

After the ceremony he started his sermon which was coincidentally about baptism so that was really neat! I would have loved to have stayed to listen to all of it however Kambry got hungry and I forgot to bring some mommy-milk in a bottle, so that leaves only one food source! Now what's a mom to do when you're wearing a dress that isn't feeding friendly?? I headed to the bathroom, locked us in a stall, hiked my dress up to my chin and nursed my baby while I sat on a toilet. The things we moms have to do sometimes, haha!! Just a typical mommy moment, right!?

After church we all came over to our house and spent the day together visiting, eating, and celebrating Kambry's big day!! We feel so blessed and I pray our little girl grows up knowing her Savior and letting her little (BIG) light shine!!! =)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my friends needs potty training advice. They are first time moms should they use the towel potty training method.? Thanks.