Thursday, January 26, 2012

Katching Up With Kambry

Life with 3 kids has been GREAT! I must say I thought it was way harder going from 1-2 then from 2-3 kids! I think because when you have 1 all your time revolves around that 1 person and 0ne person only then when you have a second you're learning how to juggle 2 kids AND get other household chores done at the same time. I remember nursing Karter and Keaton would just be standing there bored to death waiting for me to finish so I could play with him. I'd finish and put Karter down so I could entertain him. Now if I'm nursing Kambry, the older 2 play together so I feel like I get a lot more baby time with her! Also I think once you learn how to juggle it's easy to add one more into the mix! We're still debating number 4...I think it will happen but we'll see!! =)

Here are some pictures of the 3 kids together...trying to bring you up to date a little bit!

Bringing Kambry home from the hospital.
Watching cartoons in mommy and daddy's bed!
Kisses for Kambry!

Movie Time!!
In our Aggie gear ready to tailgate!!
Picnic time!!

Look at those baby blues!!!
Big Bro, Big Sis, Lil Sis!!

Pumpkin Patch!

Keaton was Woody, Karter was Jessie and Kambry was Bullseye the horse! (Roni does that look familiar? I'll give it to you next time I see you! =) )

Daddy of 3!
My little turkies!!
I made these shirts with my SIL for the kids, so cute!!
Our Little Pumpkin!!
Feeling very blessed!!

1 comment:

Curly Girl Confessions said...

So precious! I meant to tell you on FB that I LOVE your hair shorter. :) So sleek and posh!