Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ali The Bachelorette Post 3

Have I told you lately that I love this show?? =)

I love this show!

A lot of you asked, and NO...I DO NOT read the blogs out there that give all the juicy details away. Yall know me, I love a surprise. I waited 9 months to find out the sex of my own child, so I've GOT to wait it out and play the whole guessing game! That being said, if you know something...SHHHHH, I don't want to know! =)

Ali's hair is still a mess, even after her makeover.

Jesse is still HOT so it was sad to see him go.

Chris L is even HOTTER and if I weren't already taken, I'd fly to Cape Cod to marry him and have babies! I'm just sayin'!! =)

Kirk is still on my good list, I like him, he's sweet!

Roberto is one of her favs and he is a cutie! Nothings changed there.

Frank is so smitten and I really like him.

Kasey, OMG!!! I can't stand his voice and then the singing, WHAT was with the singing! But then it got even better when he got a tattoo! SERIOUSLY!! I love how he thought all the guys liked it and said it was admirable when really they were utterly freaked and thought he was going off the deep end.

Why is Chris N still there? I think I've heard him say literally one complete sentence throughout the whole season. I think she still has too many roses and no reason to send him home yet.

I still don't care for Craig R....boring!

Justin is still Justin. I'm not into him but he seems nice and not completely horrible. I'd keep him around vs. Craig R. or Kasey anyday!!

Ty is nice and a good ole' boy but I don't see anything romantic there.

Bye Bye Weatherman! Poor guy was so shy and just couldn't be himself. Too bad he was representing Houston!! I know someone who's friend dated him and she said he's actually really funny and not such a tool in real life...good to know! =)

So to sum it up...

Chris L, Frank, Roberto, Kirk are on my GOOD LIST.

Ty, Chris N, Craig R and Justin are on the HANGING AROUND BUT NOTHING SPECIAL LIST.

Kasey is on the IM GOING HOME NEXT LIST.

So those were my views on last nights episode. Still LOVING this show, it makes Monday's so much better! =)

7 comments:

Bradi said...

I think Ali's hair is pretty awful, too. The color is so bad! She needs Ken Paves to take control of that do asap.

Paige Reynolds said...

you crack me up!

Holly said...

I am right there with you Kristin. Love this show. So far Jesse was my only disappointment for going home, should have been Kasey, hands down. And yes, you would think she would be a little more conscious of her hair since she is on national TV! Btw, you inspired me to have a blog too, don't know if I told you that before.

Melissa said...

OMG!!! Jesse went HOME?!?!?! I watched up until after the group date lastnight and then went to bed, I'll try finishing it up tonight, why the heck did she send him home!?!?!

JoDee said...

I totally agree about Roberto and Chris L... great guys who are both super cute!

I disagree about Frank. I think he's strangely over-jealous and little bit of a tool.

Sad to see Jesse leave... not so much because I saw some serious sparks between them, but because he was so fun to look at!

And Kasey. Oh, gross. He's what inspired my Monday night text of "OMG!" CRAZY MUCH?!?

JoDee said...

OH! And yes, Ali's hair... does she not have a stylist? This is prime time TV!

Kimmie said...

OMG...I cant STAND Kasey's voice either. Its like he is talking into a funnel or something. And just dont sing, just dont. I felt beyond awkward and Im just watching the show. Yikes! And considering Ty is a singer, why did he stink at the Lion King audition? Jesse was just sexy when he sang. It melted my heart!
Chris L. is just a good ole boy and truly seems to know how to treat a girl. I mean he brough her soup :) And Roberto is just Rico Hot, haha.
Im glad you watch the show because most of my friends turn their noses up at me when I ask if they watched :(