Monday, April 20, 2009

Hallelujah!!!

Praise God!!! My friend Cara just posted the BEST blog EVER!! After 7.5 months her husband has just returned home safely from his deployment. He is not only her hero but my hero and so many other peoples hero too! I am so thankful for every single person that fights for our country and I hope they know how much we appreciate them! Thank you Patrick and thank you to all the other Americans who have served this country! We love you and support you all!! God Bless America and may God protect our soldiers!!!

WELCOME HOME P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out Caras blog HERE!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome! And, such a great feeling I know! When my brother came back from over there is was a huge lift off our shoulders that he was home safe! I am sooo happy for your friend, I'm sure she is just without words and as happy as can be!

Kimmie said...

I was so excited to read her blog too and totally enjoyed watching the reunion video. It was very romantical :) Cant wait till we are all together at the CF walk.

Cara said...

You are so sweet, Kristin!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and for sharing in our joy! Love you!