Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bull Ridin'

I don't know how I forgot to post this video! This was taken in May and it is so amazing to me how much Keaton has grown up since then!

So if you can't tell from the video, Kyle is a bull. As for Mr. Keaton, we never taught him what bull riders do with their hats, etc...that was all him. I hope that doesn't mean he's destined to be a bull rider! That is way to dangerous a sport for a mother to enjoy her son doing! =) Oh and that hat?? We call Kyle's dad Snow because he has white hair so as a joke somebody sewed that gray wig into a visor for him. It's hideous I know, haha! So to this day Keaton still asks daddy if he can ride the bull when he gets home from work and a hat during bull riding is a necessity!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Ahahahaha, Im dying laughing over here. That looks hysterical. Ah, the fun things you can do at home with kids. Love it!