8. New gluten free recipe- I found a DELICIOUS gluten free Mexican cornbread casserole that I'm in love with! I'm making it again tonight, even though we just had it last week but it's just soooo good!! (Lyndsay- I have tons of wheat free recipes you could use for your son! I couldn't figure out how to comment to you so give me your email or something and I can send you stuff I use!)
7. Voting- regardless who you're voting for today is a day to be proud that we have the right to vote!! I'm so excited/anxious/nervous about today!! God bless America!! This also means the 8, literally 8 political signs in my neighbors yard will finally be taken down, thank God!!!
6. Harry Potter- If you haven't read this series, you HAVE to!! I'm almost done with the last book and I just LOVE them all!! It's so hard to even put them down!
5. The library- OK so I've established I love to read but our library also has a great collection of movies that you can rent for free!!! I am a HUGE movie person so this is heaven to me! Recently I rented the movie below and I loved it! It was sad but I love history so it was interesting to me. You should watch it! =)
4. My new dress- I just bought a new dress for my friend Wendy's wedding and I can't wait to wear it!! Her wedding is the weekend before Thanksgiving so I have to wait a while but I just love it! Clothes make me so happy! =)
3. The weather- I've been saying it for a while but I swear this time...snow is right around the corner!! I can't wait!! We're supposed to get it this week so we'll see. I'm anxiously awaiting the beautiful views of white! I also can't wait to see Keaton dressed in all his snow gear! =)
2. Thanksgiving- We're leaving next Thursday for Katy and I can't wait!! I just love the holidays and we're staying there for a couple weeks so it will be so much fun and not so rushed! I can't wait to see the whole family and eat and eat and eat!!! Love it!
1. Kyle and Keaton of course!! These 2 boys are everything to me! Kyle is such a great hubby and I lean on him for so much! We have so much fun together and I just love him! Keaton of course is just the light of my life. I thank God everyday for him and can't imagine my life without him! Being a Mom is the number one thing that will always make me smile!