Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday 10

I'm following in Cara and Kim's footsteps, here's my Tuesday 10!!!!

10 things that have made me smile lately...


10. Gizmo- we don't have a fenced yard so Gizmo used to always run next door (which is about a football field away) and play with their dog and it was always such a hassle to walk my butt uphill to their house to bring her back. For the last week she hasn't done this, due to my heavy treat giving when she comes back! It makes it so much easier when I'm also chasing Keaton around, so I am thankful for her returns! =)



9. Jack- We don't know a whole lot of people here so it is so nice to see Keaton have a best friend! Him and Jack are 3 days apart and are just too funny to watch! I'm so glad that I met his mom, Laura, at the park! She is so great and is my best friend here, I don't know what I would do without them!!


8. New gluten free recipe- I found a DELICIOUS gluten free Mexican cornbread casserole that I'm in love with! I'm making it again tonight, even though we just had it last week but it's just soooo good!! (Lyndsay- I have tons of wheat free recipes you could use for your son! I couldn't figure out how to comment to you so give me your email or something and I can send you stuff I use!)


7. Voting- regardless who you're voting for today is a day to be proud that we have the right to vote!! I'm so excited/anxious/nervous about today!! God bless America!! This also means the 8, literally 8 political signs in my neighbors yard will finally be taken down, thank God!!!


6. Harry Potter- If you haven't read this series, you HAVE to!! I'm almost done with the last book and I just LOVE them all!! It's so hard to even put them down!

5. The library- OK so I've established I love to read but our library also has a great collection of movies that you can rent for free!!! I am a HUGE movie person so this is heaven to me! Recently I rented the movie below and I loved it! It was sad but I love history so it was interesting to me. You should watch it! =)

4. My new dress- I just bought a new dress for my friend Wendy's wedding and I can't wait to wear it!! Her wedding is the weekend before Thanksgiving so I have to wait a while but I just love it! Clothes make me so happy! =)


3. The weather- I've been saying it for a while but I swear this time...snow is right around the corner!! I can't wait!! We're supposed to get it this week so we'll see. I'm anxiously awaiting the beautiful views of white! I also can't wait to see Keaton dressed in all his snow gear! =)


2. Thanksgiving- We're leaving next Thursday for Katy and I can't wait!! I just love the holidays and we're staying there for a couple weeks so it will be so much fun and not so rushed! I can't wait to see the whole family and eat and eat and eat!!! Love it!


1. Kyle and Keaton of course!! These 2 boys are everything to me! Kyle is such a great hubby and I lean on him for so much! We have so much fun together and I just love him! Keaton of course is just the light of my life. I thank God everyday for him and can't imagine my life without him! Being a Mom is the number one thing that will always make me smile!


2 comments:

Roni said...

Keaton makes such a handsome "Big Boy"...when yall left he was just a baby and now he looks as if he would give Caden and Logan a run for there money! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Cara said...

I love your Tuesday ten! I'm so happy you have made a friend there and that Keaton has a little buddy to play with. I keep forgetting to tell you, there is a gluten free grocery store down the street from my house. Want me to check it out for you? Also, I didn't know you liked Harry Potter! I LOVE HP and made Patrick go with me to opening weekend of the last movie that came out. I'll never live that down. :)