Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag...I'm It!!

I got tagged and received my first blog award from Cara !!

Here goes the quiz I was tagged with...(I filled this out earlier today but just got around to finishing and posting it)

8 TV Shows You Watch:

  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Greys Anatomy
  3. Brothers and Sisters
  4. The Hills
  5. Lipstick Jungle
  6. Private Practice
  7. Extreme Home Makeover
  8. Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood (I can't wait for the next season!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  1. Los Cucos
  2. Lupe Tortilla
  3. Vida Loca
  4. Cheesecake Factory
  5. Mahogany Grill (Colorado)
  6. The Oasis
  7. Steamworks (Colorado)
  8. ???

8 Things That Happened This Weekend: (This Week)

  1. We went to the ranch in Pearsall.
  2. Kyle shot two deer.
  3. Keaton rode on the tractor for the first time with his Daddy!
  4. We saw our cousins at Mimis house last night and had a great time!
  5. Had a gluten cheat and ate some yummy IHOP pancakes! =)
  6. Sat in the deer blind with my hubby but only saw 1 coyote!
  7. Took a nap which I NEVER get to do!
  8. Drank a Colorado Bulldog and it was yummy!

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  1. Thanksgiving, I can't wait to eat and eat and eat!
  2. Seeing all our family and watching Keaton play with his cousins
  3. Going to my friends wedding shower and seeing my friends!
  4. Getting back home to Colorado and going skiing!! We've gotten a lot of snow since we've been gone so I'm excited to play in it!
  5. Christmas shopping!! I LOVE to shop and I get so excited when I buy people gifts that I know they'll like!
  6. My nephew, Brody, is turning 1 and we're having his party this weekend!
  7. Coming home AGAIN for Christmas!
  8. Getting Keaton's picture with Santa! It can be tough but it's always so cute!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:

  1. Radio dock for my IPOD
  2. Sweatsuit from Victoria's Secret
  3. This face mask/exfoliating stuff that I love!
  4. any clothes
  5. any shoes
  6. any jewelry
  7. movies
  8. gift cards

And here's my blog award with questions...

1. Where is your cell phone? downstairs

2. Where is your significant other? downstairs

3. Your hair color? blonde

4. Your mother? downstairs

5. Your father? downstairs (I should probably be down there with everyone, don't ya think!)

6. Your favorite thing? Family and friends

7. Your dream last night? I don't remember =(

8. Your dream/goal? To eventually move back to Katy and have my kids raised there surrounded by family and friends.

9. The room you’re in? Dads study

10. Your hobby? Reading, shopping, acting, scrap booking, acting like a kid with my son!

11. Your fear? Losing someone I love

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Happy and healthy!

13. Where were you last night? At Mimi's with our cousins

14. What you’re not? stressed and worrisome

15. One of your wish list items? Victoria Secret Sweatsuit

16. Where you grew up? best state EVER! TEXAS!

17. The last thing you did? Ate!

18. What are you wearing? pajama pants and a shirt

19. Your TV? Is off, many, many miles away from where I am! =)

20. Your pet? playing with Liesel the wiener dog!

21. Your computer? Is also off many miles away from me, I'm on my Dads!

22. Your mood? Tired!

23. Missing someone? Sure am.

24. Your car? Big Chevy Truck in the driveway

25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? Macy's

27. Your Summer? Will hopefully consist of a cruise!

28. Love someone? I love many people!

29. Your favorite color? pink or red

30. When is the last time you laughed? About a minute ago.

31. Last time you cried? This morning

OK now I tag JoDee!!! Sorry...but you're it! =)

No comments: