Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday 10

10 Things That Happened Last Week/This Weekend...


10. I think I already mentioned that we went to the ranch and had a really great time! Kyle shot 2 deer and we had a wonderful time as a family. If you remember, Keaton LOVES motorized vehicles so he had a blast on the tractor!




9. Thanksgiving was GREAT! We spent lunch with Kyle's family and dinner with mine. All the food was so good I was literally about to pop by the end of the day!!


8. I went to my friends, Julie and Dougs, wedding shower. They are such a cute couple and I am so excited for them! We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to see them and some other friends that I hadn't seen in a while!



7. Did some Christmas shopping!! I LOVE to shop and man were there some GREAT deals this weekend! Target had some movies 70% off so I got some good ones! It was hard to not buy clothes and stuff for myself here and there! I kept telling myself that it's Christmas and we're giving right now, not receiving! =) I'm really excited about the gifts I bought for people too! I did really good so far, I'm not done yet!


6. Looked at some more model homes. I could go in and out of houses all day long, I just love it! I found some great floor plans that I love but we're going to wait and if we decide to build we'll probably wait to start until after we sell this house. Although I'm excited about what our future holds as far as where we're going to live, and when we're moving back, I really do love this house and I'll miss it! I'm so glad that we've had the opportunity to enjoy it here!


5. Bought all my ski clothes! We are all winter ready and I can't wait to hit the slopes! We plan on going skiing a lot this winter and I'm so excited!!!


4. Went to my nephew's 1st birthday party!! I can't believe he's already one! We had a great time and I just love watching Keaton play with his cousins! They're all just so cute!


3. Started the drive home to Colorado! The movie marathon began and we really made great time! When I was driving I stopped for gas and to let the dogs do their business and I locked the keys in the truck! It could have been really bad but luckily my husband is prepared for my little mishaps and he had a spare key hidden on the truck so that was a relief! We ended up driving the whole way and got home around 1 (which was really 2 in TX time!) My butt hurt so bad the whole next day! Keaton was fussy some of the way (can you blame him) but overall he did so good!! I am again thanking God for car DVD players! =)

2. It felt really good to get home and yesterday we unpacked and had to restock our refrigerator since we've been gone for the last 2 weeks. We also did some cooking...Or Kyle did some cooking, hehe! We had steaks, broccoli, salad, and fried squash and zucchini last night and he also cooked a pot of chili for tonight! MMMMM!!! I'm so lucky to have him! Otherwise I'd probably eat cerel for every meal!

1. Today I did some catching up on the shows that I recorded on DVR! I didn't watch any TV in Katy so I had missed a lot! I watched some Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Tomorrow its Grey's Anatomy! =)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You sound like me... if Ben didn't cook for me, I would live on pizza rolls and mac n cheese! Can't wait to see all your snow pics, it must be crazy up there now.

Anonymous said...

You were so busy! I'm a little jealous about all Kyle's cooking... sigh!

Cara said...

Busy girl! Sounds like you got some great Black Friday deals! And I can't even tell you how many times I have locked my keys in the car. :)