Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday 10

Yesterday Kyle and I were looking at pictures of Keaton when he was a baby and reminiscing about all the excitement we experienced when we had him so that prompted my Tuesday 10...



10 Pics From When We Had Keaton...


10. We were supposed to be at the hospital around 9:00 PM so beforehand we went to dinner at Lupe Tortillas for our "last supper" as just the 2 of us. I remember a lady came up to me and put her hands on my belly and sweetly said, "Oh look at you, when are you due?" and I said, "Actually we're going to the hospital right after dinner!" and she was so shocked! It cracked me up! We were so excited!!!!

9. Once we filled out all the paperwork we got our room and after many attempts, they finally got my IV in and my belly all hooked up. I was allowed to eat and drink until midnight so here I am with my rootbeer and skittles close by! =)
8. I started having contractions during the night and that morning they broke my water. After about 16 hours and 45 min. of labor (only about 11 hours of it was really painful) Keaton was born at 6:45 PM on March 22, 2007. Here's our first picture as a family moments after he entered the world.
7. I just couldn't stop staring at him! I love this picture as he gazes up at his mommy!
6. Kyle went with him into the nursery as they weighed my whopper of a baby! He weighed in at 9lbs. 2.5 oz! I was induced 5 days early because they knew he was so big! They were going to take me in even earlier than that but it was spring break and my doctor was on vacation!

5. His first outfit was of course head to toe Aggie gear! Future class of 2028!! Haha! =)

4. Sweet mommy kisses as he sleeps away.

3. My 2 boys. Such a proud Daddy! Kyle was so amazing while I was in the hospital! He changed every single diaper!

2. This was when we took him home from the hospital. My sister had decorated the yard with "It's a Boy" signs and everyone was there to welcome him home!

1. Our new family at home. Little did we know we'd be ending up in Colorado before he even turned one! Crazy how you never know what the future brings! I hope our near future holds another little baby! I can't wait to do it all again!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just too precious. I hope baby #2 comes quickly!

Tiffany said...

These are so wonderful, thank you for sharing!! I especially love picture 4

Cara said...

So sweet! You make being a parent look like it's not so scary after all. ;)

Kimmie said...

That was such a sweet blog chica. Im cheering you on for #2 as we speak :) Missing you :(

Joy said...

That is so precious! Hope to see you soon-love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

nice c--k and b--ls