10 Books I Enjoyed and Recommend...
10. This is a true story that the movie 21 starring Kate Bosworth was based on. It really is incredible what these people got away with! I always think that books are better than the movies because the movie has to cut so much out that was in the book.
9. This one is a funny book about a girl who runs away from her job in the city and ends up mistakenly in an interview for a housekeeper for some rich people. She gets the job and doesn't know a thing about cooking or cleaning so it takes you through her funny journey.
8. I love Tori Spelling so I enjoyed reading about her life. Plus she's hilarious so she always makes me laugh!
7. This is another funny book that will make you laugh about a girl who spills her secrets to a stranger when she thinks the plane they're on is going to crash. Only they don't crash and he shows up in her life again later knowing a little too much about her! Very cute!
5. I really enjoyed this book about 3 different women that got married on the same weekend but then news breaks that the pastor who presided over their weddings died and failed to file a few critical pieces of paper so they're not married after all.
4. I obviously don't believe spiritually in the book but it's a very fun, imaginative, dreamlike book about what could happen after you die.
3. I love Jenny McCarthy!! I think she is so great and just so freakin' hilarious!! I love all her books but this one takes the cake! If you get pregnant you HAVE to read this book! I literally laughed out loud many times!
2. This is another one of my all time favorites about a girl who gets amnesia and doesn't remember anything about herself. Great book!
1. Of course my favorites are Harry Potter! Each book gets bigger and better than the last! I just couldn't put them down! If you're the one person on the planet that hasn't read them you REALLY need to! =)
I hope you read some of the books off my list! I asked for the Twilight Series for Christmas so I'm excited to hopefully start reading those soon! Tell me a few of your favorite books because I need something to read between now and Christmas!! =)