10 Movies You Should See ...
OK I LOVE movies so my list could go on and on (I'm sure I'll post more some other Tuesday) but here's some of my favs in no particular order:
10. Just Like Heaven- its so cute and just makes me happy. I could watch it a thousand times!
9. Sex In The City-this movie was so much better than I thought it was going to be! I didn't even watch the show that much and still LOVED it! So don't feel like you'll be lost if you didn't keep up with the TV series! Such a great movie and it reminds you how wonderful your friendships are (not that I forget).
8. Definitely, Maybe- cute, cute movie!! Very creative how they tell the story and it keeps you guessing, I loved it!
7. Awake- great date movie because guys will like it too! REALLY good! I can't say too much and once you see it you'll know why.
6. Pearl Harbor- Classic that I'm sure you've all seen. I just watched it again last week and I had forgotten how much I loved it!
5. The Notebook- another one I'm sure you've all seen and if you haven't you're crazy! Such an amazing love story! I can't help but cry every time I see it!
4. The Wedding Date-this is another one that I could watch over and over and never get sick of it! It just makes you laugh and leaves you with a smile!
3. How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days- I love Kate Hudson and this movie is another funny, feel good movie. Can you tell I like those! =) Even though they may not admit it, once you get your man watching this he'll like it too!
2. Fracture- SO GOOD! It's very suspenseful and entertaining. Watch with your bf or hubby because they'll LOVE it too!!
1. The Holiday- I love this movie! Why... because it makes me feel good and smile of course! hehe! =) I also think it would be so fun to switch houses with somebody like they do!