Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo Tag!

I HATED the last tag I got where I had to answer all those questions but this one is fun!!! =) I got tagged by my friend Jenny and you have to go to your 4th folder where you store your photos. Select your 4th picture (no cheating)! Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger. Tag 4 people to do the same!!


This is a picture of Mr. Keaton on July 6th of 2007. He was just 3 months old! Awww, my sweet little boy has grown so much!!! It's so hard to remember what it was like before he was mobile and he just laid on a blanket playing with his toys! =)

So I am tagging these 4 lucky ladies! ;)

1. JoDee at "JoDee H". JoDee and I went to HS together but really became friends when we starting teaching 5th grade together about 3 years ago. We really balance each other out perfectly and have so much fun together!! We're always laughing together and can tell eachother anything!

2. Roni at "My Three Kids". I first met Roni when she started dated Kyle's best friend, Heath, back in College. I immediately just loved her and now that they're married we all hang out a lot together (when we're in town!) We love talking mom to mom and have had some fun mommy night outs!!

3. Melissa at "Baby On The Way". Melissa and I went to HS together but started becoming good friends here recently. We started talking a lot when we both started trying for a baby and now she's expecting her first! I'm so happy and excited for her!!

4. Joy at "Everything GIGL". Joy and I became friends in Jr. High and have tons of fun memories together! Everything from church camps, KBBC (Katy Bengal Brigade and Cheerleaders), to fun nights out dancing and having drinks!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea for Blog Tag!! How cute is that picture?!?! Sure it was fun to dig that one out. Wow, he's grown a lot!!

Cara said...

Ohhhh, look how little he was! I can't believe he is so big now, since it feels like he was just that little guy in the picture!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

How adorable! And how fast they grow! I can't wait to do this blog when I get home this evening! Thanks for including me :)