Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Perfect Ski Day

Remember the first time we went skiing this season and I was imagining this perfect sunny day on the slops and got the exact opposite?? Well yesterday I got my PERFECT ski day!! It was absolutely beautiful! It was cold and crisp but the sun was shining the entire day so you never felt cold. We went to Purgatory this time instead of Wolf Creek and I just loved it! The slopes were awesome and you could really get going fast!! I did fall a few times but I must say my ski legs are back in full force! We dropped Keaton off at the nursery there and I thought he might cry since he'd never been but once he saw all the toys he just started playing and waved at me while saying his precious "Texas accent bye". We picked him up around lunch and ate at the resort by the fire. It was just a wonderful day!!!

Me and Kyle with a beautiful view!


I was really sad my shadow was in the way of this one...

The front ski lift and slope

We're turning into pros!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! The pictures are beautiful!