10 Thing I'm Looking Forward To...
10. Tomorrow my friend Laura is bringing her son Jack over while she goes to the doctor. I'm excited that Keaton will have his bff over to play! It will be a fun, great time for Keaton and make is a little easier on me because I wont have to entertain him as much, they'll keep each other busy! =)
9. Friday we're going to dinner at Christina's and I am SO EXCITED because I've been saving up for a gluten cheat just so I can eat their fried ravioli. It is to die for!! I'm drooling just thinking about it!
8. This weekend we plan on going skiing. Skiing is one of the main reasons I'm not miserable living here! =) I just love to ski!!! The views are just so pretty and there's nothing like flying down a mountain taking it all in!
7. The Super Bowl is on this weekend and we're having some friends over to watch the game. I don't really care who wins this game. First I wanted the Steelers to win but then it would be neat for the underdog Cardinals to win so we'll see! Football and yummy food is always a good time!
6. That next weekend my friend from HS, Katy and her husband are coming with some of their friends to ski at Durango! We're meeting them for skiing and lunch and I can't wait to see her!! It's been so long since we've been together and she'll get to meet Keaton!
5. I'm looking forward to Valentines Day simply just for another night out to dinner! Since being in Colorado we really don't have a babysitter so unless Laura and Jared keep him with Jack we take Keaton everywhere with us. I'm sure this Valentines Day will be spent with my 2 boys at a delicious restaurant. Sounds perfect to me! =)
4. The next weekend Kyle's brother, Bryce, is coming up to stay with us for 4 days. We're going to hang out in town for one day and then ski the next two days. I just LOVE having visitors so this will be so much fun!
3. I love EVERYTHING about movies and the movie making biz-ness, I'm really looking forward to some movies that are coming out soon . I want to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. I read that book series and thought it was really cute so I'm excited to see the movie. New In Town also looks like a cute one! My parents went and saw Grand Torino and said it was great so that's another one I want to see! Will I really make it to all of these, no! Being a mom makes movie going hard but we'll see!!
2. Moving back to Texas has me thrilled! I don't know when we are for sure but it's looking like sooner rather than later. I'll keep you updated if there's any changes!
1. Dinner tonight has me very excited! Grilled chicken topped with cheese, tomato, and bacon, with salad, potatoes, and oven baked squash and zucchini! Does that sound good or what! My mouth is watering again! =)