5. This dress is normally $150 and I got it for $74.99. I just love the bright color!! =)
4. I just love these shoes, they weren't on sale so the price is not important! Heehee!! ;)
3. I also bought 2 great pairs of jeans from J Crew. One was $120 that I got for $59.99 and the other was $108 that I got for $49.99!! See I told you I was a good shopper! I'm really so excited to wear all of these things! Sorry if I'm boring you non-shoppers!! I just can't resist! =)
2. Running- yes there was a time in my life when I couldn't run 1/2 a mile and I would have never thought it would make me happy but in college I started running and got really good at it. I haven't ran in a while (probably since the summer I got pregnant with Keaton!) so remember how I said I was going to start doing things for myself??? I did start running again. Not to loose weight, just to do it. It really feels so good to just be by myself and listen to music or think about anything and everything. It feels so good to sweat and feel productive!! I ran 3 miles the other day and it just felt so good!
1. Keaton- of course I had to put him on my list because he makes me happy EVERYDAY!!!! He is just the cutest, sweetest thing and my heart just melts at the cute things he does! Lately when he wants to get my attention he says, "Ma!?" and puts his hand on my cheek and turns my face to look at him. It is so cute!