Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday 10

10 Things That Have Made Me Happy Lately...


10. Snow- Although the snow can be a pain sometimes I really do love it! I'm having so much fun being able to ski whenever we want and then today Keaton and I went outside with his "snow disk" and slid around the front yard. It was so much fun! We both were cracking up and enjoying the sledding!

9. Twilight Series- I LOVE reading these books! I just finished Eclipse today and I will be starting Breaking Dawn soon. I'm sad it's the last one, I've really enjoyed them!! Everyone goes on and on about Edward and don't get me wrong, I love him too, but am I the only one that REALLY likes Jacob????

8. Dinner- I made dinner early this morning so now I don't have to worry about getting it done, I just have to throw it in the oven when we're ready to eat! It's so good and sooo easy!! Baked Ziti- one box of penne noodles (mine are gluten free), one package of ground Italian sausage, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, spaghetti sauce. Cook the meat in one pan, cook the noodles in a pot and then mix it all together in a baking dish! I buy the 4 cup bag of cheese and mix half in with everything and save the last 2 cups to put on the top. Then put it in the oven until its heated through. MMMMM!!!!

7. The Bachelor- I LOVE Jason!!! I've always really liked this show but this season I am really enjoying it!! Whenever it's over I just can't wait for the next Monday to come so I can watch it again!! I saw the previews for next week when they surprise that one girl with her daughter and I was boo hooing!!! =) So sweet!

6. I've been doing a lot of online shopping with Christmas money lately and I am soooo excited about my recent purchases... I got this dress on sale from Banana Republic. It's normally $175 and I got it for $54.99!!! I am SUCH a good shopper!!

5. This dress is normally $150 and I got it for $74.99. I just love the bright color!! =)

4. I just love these shoes, they weren't on sale so the price is not important! Heehee!! ;)

3. I also bought 2 great pairs of jeans from J Crew. One was $120 that I got for $59.99 and the other was $108 that I got for $49.99!! See I told you I was a good shopper! I'm really so excited to wear all of these things! Sorry if I'm boring you non-shoppers!! I just can't resist! =)

2. Running- yes there was a time in my life when I couldn't run 1/2 a mile and I would have never thought it would make me happy but in college I started running and got really good at it. I haven't ran in a while (probably since the summer I got pregnant with Keaton!) so remember how I said I was going to start doing things for myself??? I did start running again. Not to loose weight, just to do it. It really feels so good to just be by myself and listen to music or think about anything and everything. It feels so good to sweat and feel productive!! I ran 3 miles the other day and it just felt so good!

1. Keaton- of course I had to put him on my list because he makes me happy EVERYDAY!!!! He is just the cutest, sweetest thing and my heart just melts at the cute things he does! Lately when he wants to get my attention he says, "Ma!?" and puts his hand on my cheek and turns my face to look at him. It is so cute!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Love all of your new cute shoes and clothes! I got 4 dresses, a pair of jeans, and a hat from BR for around $200 the other day. So exciting! Now we just have to wait a few months for their new adorable spring dresses to go on sale. :)

What are you going to read when Twilight is over? I was so sad when I finished the last book!

Joy said...

I love to read yours so I thought I would do it as well! Hope y'all are doing great-love and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I can just picture you in those dresses and shoes! So Kristin- and so cute!
Baked ziti is going on the menu for next week- yum!

Melissa said...

so yea i'm loving the baked ziti receipe, i'm gonna have to try that! we do a homemade spaghetti sauce that we use italian sausage in too, brown it on the stove with some onions, bell pepper, and garlic, then dump it in a crock pot w/ a canned of italian stewed tomatos and a can of onion & garlic ROBESTO ragu sauce...then let it simmer for like an hour and make an kind of pasta that youd like to go with it! I love all the whole grain pastas!

Kimmie said...

Bring on the shopping talk. That is my area and I love to hear about the bargains people get on clothes. I know when I find a good bargain, I want to brag about it and share what a great shopper I am.